Wednesday, January 16, 2013

More Opera in the Cinema


Frankly I am a little annoyed that this series seems to be such a secret. Well, it was a secret to me. I am not sure where I expected to find out about it. But it should be easier than stumbling over it while doing a random search on Google. 

On the other hand, I am really pleased I found out about it. From what others have said, I guess I better show some solidarity by attending some of the screenings. 

Anyway, I thought it would be worth listing some of the other screenings scheduled this winter/spring. Several are new, like Lohengrin and La Boheme. Others are “encore” performances—some even available on DVD, like Tosca, starring you-know-who. 

                        
 
                                                    


Head over to Emerging Pictures for details on dates, times, and venues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are very welcome! They won't be moderated; but rude, abusive, and/or radically off-topic posts will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...