Saturday, September 20, 2014

Watching the Radio – Opera on Concerthuis 4


From Radio 4 in the Netherlands: More reasons to spend time in front of your computer!

Bejun Mehta
Sunhae Im
Lenneke Ruiten
Rene Jacobs conducting (2014)

Miah Persson
Topi Lehtipuu
Daniel Schumutzhard
Rene Jacobs conducting (2012)

Anders Dahlen
Lenneke Ruiten
Cynthia Seiden
Frans Brüggen conducting (2011)

Lado Ataneli
Gelena Gaskarova
Yuri Kissin
Alexander Vedernikov conducting (2014)


Happy listening!

*This one is great fun! I just finished listening to it, and I'm ready to do it again!

2 comments:

  1. Trying to listen to Orlando at work whilst doing some paperwork and it keeps stopping. Might have to do something with a shitty work connection? I found a youtube link to a slightly different cast (still with Jacobs conducting) - http://youtu.be/QOIiqX-rC5o is this the same production?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it seems to be the same production. I have trouble sometimes with Radio 4, too. I dont know if it's my connection, or the website. I can usually get it restarted, though. But once it cuts out a few times, one tends to say eff it and move on!

      Delete

Comments are very welcome! They won't be moderated; but rude, abusive, and/or radically off-topic posts will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...